Information Webinar on Applying to Rethink Ireland’s Equality Fund
On 13 July, Rethink Ireland launched the Equality Fund 2020 - 2023. This €3 million Fund is supported by the Peter Kinney and Lisa Sandquist Foundation and the Government of Ireland and runs over 3 years.
This Fund has three strands:
1. Empowering Women: This strand supports projects to empower more women from minority communities into employment. This strand will also fund projects which support women who are employed on an informal basis, in low paying jobs, or who find it difficult to assert their rights.
2. Strengthening Communities: This strand supports projects which empower communities to advocate for themselves. They will strengthen equality in Ireland through community work and collective action.
3. Building Equality Together: This strand supports projects or networks to work together to enhance equality. We seek applications from two or more organisations who have come together to promote equality. This includes existing networks and collaborations.
Detailed information about the fund is available here . You can submit your application to this fund before 5 pm on Monday, 14 September 2020.
You are invited to a series of webinars on Applying to Rethink Ireland’s Equality Fund.
About the information webinars
Rethink Ireland would be delighted if you would attend one of the information seminars. At each seminar the focus will be to:
- Provide information about the fund
- Provide information about the fund criteria
- Explain to you how to apply
- Answer any questions you have about the process.
Tickets still available for the following dates:
- 27 August at 11 am
- 3 September at 11 am
Please book a place to attend a webinar as soon as possible through this Eventbrite Link