Infonomics: Facts Matter! - International Youth Information Conference
Infonomics - Facts Matter - International Conference on Quality Practice and Innovation in the delivery of Youth Information.
Date: Wednesday 4th - Thursday 5th October
Venue: Ballykisteen Hotel, Limerick Junction
This 2 day international conference is for youth information workers, mangers and board members of youth services, policy makers responsible
for service provision to young people, ETB youth officers, academics and students with an interest in all aspects of information provision.
- Youth participation in youth information production and delivery;
- Quality and impact of youth information services;
- Innovation in youth information provision;
- Working together to address challenges and opportunities.
- Examples of excellence in youth information service provision in Ireland within an international context;
- Opportunities for constructive dialogue between, practitioners, service providers and policy makers about addressing future challenges and opportunities for youth information;
- Emerging evidence;
- Innovative practices and tools which will enable the sector to reach more and diverse young people (including new Apps, the Meta sphere etc);
- Opportunities to promote the participation of young people as information cocreators in our services;
- Understanding of contemporary technological advances that will impact on young people and youth information service provision such as Artificial Intelligence, radicalisation etc..
Our Shared Vision for Youth Information
Together we are building a society in which young people have access to youth friendly, comprehensive, and reliable information that promotes their autonomy, well-being and skills set and ensure their active participation as citizens.