Barnardos Making the Most of Supervision (3 day course for Supervisors), Dublin
The aim of this course is to generate a positive relationship between supervisor and supervisee focusing on quality practice and, through this, to inspire and motivate staff in their work.
This 3 day course is suitable for anyone working with children and adults in a supervisory role within social care, health care or in early years settings.
On completion of training, participants will be able to identify key features;
- functions and benefits of supervision
- use and review a supervision contract
- apply the Kolb Cycle and feedback in supervision
- identify the impact of power, authority and heightened emotions (anxiety) on the supervision process
- identify the impact of organisational culture on supervision
- apply skills to address issues of blocked performance
Date: Wed 1st , Thurs 2nd and Thurs 30th May 2019
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: Jury's Inn, Moore Street Plaza, Parnell St, Dublin 1
Fee: €454 - Cost includes Tony Morrison's 'Staff Supervision in Social Care Manual'.
Online booking open on www.barnardos.ie