CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - Western Care Association, Co. Mayo
THE OPPORTUNITY: This is an exciting leadership opportunity in a progressive and ambitious human service organisation. The primary function of this role is to set strategic direction for the Association, and provide effective leadership and stewardship of the Association so that its services and supports are effectively planned, developed and delivered in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the Association, in line with best practice.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR: The Association seeks applications from high-calibre dynamic individuals with organisation leadership experience at CEO or executive management level together with strong knowledge, experience and understanding of the sector. Applicants with an exceptional history of achievement in another sector may also be considered.
Relevant Qualifications and Experience:
- Ambition for people with disabilities to have full lives as equal citizens
- Strong organisation leadership experience of at least three years
- Senior experience of managing substantial budgets and staff numbers
- Significant experience of implementing approaches to quality assurance and improvement within a regulatory environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the national context for disability services, including sector policies and trends
- High level experience of building and sustaining external stakeholder relationships
- High level of initiative, motivation, commitment and professionalism
- Level 8 Degree or equivalent in a relevant professional or management discipline
- Full drivers licence and use of/access to a car required.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND IS AVAILABLE FROM
- Western Care Association Website www.westerncare.com under Current Vacancies
- Informal enquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE USING SPECIFIC APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST
Forward completed application forms to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is MONDAY, 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.