Charity Impact Awards 2020 Shortlist Announcement
We are delighted to announce the shortlist for the Charity Impact Awards 2020.
We received over 150 entries for this year's awards (50% more than in 2019), which made selecting a final shortlist more difficult than ever. We offer our hearty congratulations to those on the list, but also want to emphasise how challenging it was to select just five entries from each category — the standards this year were incredibly high.
Charity Impact Awards 2020 Shortlist
CHARITY IMPACT AWARD
- Serve the City Ireland
- Blood Bikes East CLG
- Irish Haemochromatosis Association
- Secret Street Tours
- The Haven Hub
- Engaging Dementia
- Immigrant Council of Ireland
- Wexford Rape Crisis Centre
- Specialisterne Ireland
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE OF THE YEAR
TRUSTEE OF THE YEAR
- Kevin Gregory — Irish Penal Reform Trust
- Anne-Marie Taylor — Irish Hospice Foundation
- Paddy Doherty — Leave No Trace Ireland
- Tara Farrell — AONTAS
- Donal Kavanagh — Jack & Jill Children's Foundation
The public are invited to vote for their favourite shortlisted nominations (using the links above) from today until to 24 November 2020.
33.33% of an entry's final score will be determined by the public voting. The remaining 66.66% will come from our judging panel, who will meet in mid-November.
Charity Impact Awards Night
The winners will be announced on Tuesday, 8 December (4:30pm-6pm) at a very special online awards ceremony.
The ceremony is not just for the nominees, though. It's a celebration of the incredible work being done across our sector, and we would love to have you there as a valued member of our community. RSVP here.