Shortlists for the Charity Impact Awards 2019 Announced
Thank you to everyone who entered a nomination in the Awards. The nominations received were of an extremely high quality across the board. The shortlist teams were truly inspired by the stories that were shared - and it also made the final shortlisting process such a difficult one.
Here are the Charity Impact Awards 2019 shortlists:
(Entries listed in no particular order)
- Shannon Hope Line
- Muslim Sisters of Éire
- Survivor Support Anonymous
- The Light House
- White Strand Foróige Youth Club for Children with High Functioning Autism.
- Children in Hospital Ireland
- Autism Assistance Dogs Ireland
- Anew Support Services
- Victim Support at Court
- Sail Training Ireland For Youth Development CLG.
- St Francis Hospice Dublin
- HAIL (Housing Association for Integrated Living)
- LauraLynn, Ireland's Children's Hospice
- COPE Galway
- Focus Ireland.
Social Enterprise Award
- Walkinstown Green Social Enterprise
- Siel Bleu Ireland
- Spraoi agus Spórt
- Darndale Belcamp Village Centre CLG
- Airfield Estate.
Trustee of the Year Award
- Chris Queenan, Trócaire
- Myles Kelly, Leave No Trace Ireland
- Tom Kirley, Self Help Africa
- Betty Murphy, County Wicklow Volunteer Centre
- Sr. Magdalen Fogarty, Clann Credo - Community Loan Finance.
What Happens Next?
You are invited to vote for your favourite nominees between 29 October and 29 November.
VOTE HERE - Impact Awards
VOTE HERE - Social Enterprise Award
VOTE HERE - Trustee of the Year Award
Charity Impact Awards Night
The winners will be announced at the Charity Impact Awards Night on Tuesday, 10 December (6.30pm-9pm) at Round Room, Mansion House, Dawson Street, Dublin 2.