Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness Supports During COVID-19
- Cross Professional Supervision
- Caring robust support during these challenging times . Visit Supervisors Association of Ireland (saivision.ie) for more information and my registration details. One to one and group appointments available via zoom.
- Free Mindfulness practice led by myself and colleagues from MTAI (Mindfulness Teachers Association of Ireland)
- Seven days a week, two practices a day 9 am and 9pm. Join these zoom sessions directly from www.mtai.ie home page. All welcome to drop in.
- Free Sunday Mindfulness Practice Circle
- A weekly time for mindfulness practice and to support each other.
- Every Sunday beginning Sunday from 7pm to 7.30pm
Feel free to join any Sunday - just email email@example.com for meeting link and password.
- Finding our Steady Heart - four week mindfulness and resilience course - Saturday June 13
Online Mindfulness and Compassion Workshop
An offer a three hour online Mindfulness workshop is available and opened from 10 am to 1pm with a 30 minute coffee break. During this pandemic we all need pathways to calm, clarity and open heartedness. This workshop is suitable for both those new to mindfulness and those wishing to reconnect will provide simple practical ways for us to find our calm and steady heart.
For more information and to book your place, please click here.
From Tues June 2
Online Mindfulness and Compassion Course
Beginning on Tuesday June 2nd from 7pm to 8.30pm and continuing for eight Tuesday evenings until Tuesday July 28. The full day of practise which will also be online will take place on Saturday July 11 from 9.50am to 3pm.
For more information and to book your place please visit.