Interim Executive Training | Dublin
Wed 3 & Thurs 4 October 2018 | Ecclesiastical Insurance Office plc, 2nd Floor, Block F2, Eastpoint, Dublin 3, D03 T6P8
Due to popular demand Chief Officers Sector (CO3) are now able to offer their Interim Executive Training in Dublin this October.
Interim Executive Training prepares individuals to work with a Third Sector organisation on a short term basis, helping organisations to either manage a gap in permanent leadership and/or to provide additional support to a Chief Executive and the Senior Management team in times of need.
The bespoke training programme is available to Executives who have built up extensive experience working at a Senior Management level.
CO3 are looking for people who demonstrate strong leadership, management, organisational development experience and the ability to analyse and effectively deal with organisational challenges.
CO3 have developed this training programme in partnership with the Support Centre for Nonprofit Management in New York.
This course will consider:
- The role and skills required of an Interim Executive
- What to consider about taking up such a role
- Contracting with an organisation
- Assessing an organisation
- Supporting good governance
Who is this course for:
- Current and former CEOs or Directors with experience in Third Sector leadership and management who are considering a career as an Interim Leader.
- Current and former CEOs or Directors with experience in Private & Public leadership and management whose expertise and experience would add value to the Third Sector.
- Former Chief Officers who have experience of working as an Interim Leader however, would benefit from more specialised training and placement opportunities.
- Mid-to-late career individuals who were once CEOs or Directors and now have independent consulting practices.
- Organisational Development Consultants and other senior professionals who want to increase their knowledge of interim leadership and management and learn how to more effectively address the leadership challenges within a transitioning organisation without necessarily wanting to serve as an Interim Leader.
Date: 3 & 4 October 2018
Time: 9am - 5pm Day 1 and 9am - 3.00pm Day 2
Fee: €995 Includes all training materials.
Venue: Ecclesiastical Insurance Office plc 2nd Floor, Block F2, Eastpoint, Dublin 3, D03 T6P8
This is a 2 day back-to-back training programme.
To register please submit a cover letter and CV indicating your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.