Fundraiser (Fixed Term Position – 18.5 hpw)
At Galway Hospice Foundation with immediate effect- Post of Part-time Fundraiser (Fixed Term) position to July 2020.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be flexible in their approach to the role.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in fundraising
- A relevant third level qualification
- Experience of coordinating Fundraising Events including third party fundraisers.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and persuasiveness skills
- An understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Experience engaging with media.
- Digital marketing and social media knowledge and skills an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to access information accurately, quickly and strategically.
- A passion for and experience in fundraising online and offline
Informal enquiries can be made by telephoning Ms. Charlene Hurley, Director of Fundraising on 091-770868 or by email at email@example.com.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates who are interested in the above position at the Galway Hospice Foundation.
Closing date for receipt of all applications is 12.00 p.m. Wednesday, 125h September 2019
Please contact Ann Dolan, Director of HR firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed Job Description and Application Form