Family Law Seminar - 2 July
One Family is delighted to host a seminar on Learning from COVID-19: Building a Family Law System that works for families on Thursday, 2 July, 2020 from 3pm – 5pm live via Zoom.
The seminar sets out to examine how the experience of COVID-19 can help improve the Irish family law system for children and parents. An esteemed panel of speakers include:
- Oonagh Buckley – Deputy Secretary General, Department Justice & Equality
- Anthony Douglas – Former Head of CAFCASS
- His Honour Judge Colin Daly – President of the District Court
- Peter Mullan – Head of Circuit & District Courts Directorate, Courts Service of Ireland
Chair of the seminar:
- Karen Kiernan – CEO of One Family.
The seminar is Free but places are limited to facilitate debate.