Facilitation Skills QQI Group Work Theory and Practice 6N3669 commencing Sept 19th Via Zoom
Course conducted via Zoom
QQI Accreditation at level 6 upon successful submission and correction of assignments
What will I learn
Tools & techniques of facilitation to include...
- What is facilitation?
- The principles, concepts and practical skills of group work
- Selecting the appropriate facilitation methods
- To evaluate, recognise and put in to practice the theory of group work
- To organise, plan, execute and lead group sessions. Then inform members of the outcomes of the group session
- To facilitate and co-facilitate a group
- To understand the life cycle of groups, group dynamics, the role people play in groups,
- To analyse the role that power, conflict and lack of participation has on a group
- Group facilitation & problem solving
- Learn the key processes in managing a group decision making process to get the best possible outcomes
- Recognise and manage individual / group conflict in a proactive manner
- To define the group parameters including your own boundaries & parameters
Plus lots more...
Contact Total Focus for more details,
training@totalfocus or Maeve on 085 735 4446