Connecting Cultures: Intensive Volunteer Training (Navan), 12 Dec
This is an intensive, 4-day volunteer training program in Navan, focusing on the Sustainable Development Goals and Global Citizenship Education.
Date and time:
Mon, 12 Dec 2022, 09:00 – Thu, 15 Dec 2022, 17:00 GMT
C15 FHD1 Unity Centre Dunloe Park C15 FHD1 Windtown
Meath Partnership are delighted to invite you to our 4-day long intensive volunteer training program at the Unity Centre Windtown, Navan, as part of our "Connecting Cultures: Sustaining Our World" project.
Training will start on Monday 12 December, and end on Thursday 15 December.
This training program is being delivered for individuals from a migrant or refugee background living in or working in and around County Meath, who are yearning to network with the community and take part in sustainability-oriented volunteering activities.
- Group workshops with guest speakers from local community organisations
- Activities focusing on intercultural dialogue.
What you will learn:
- The skills for making the most of your volunteering experience
- Community and environment-related information for Co Meath
- Volunteering Opportunities in Co Meath
- Understanding of Global Citizenship Education
- Awareness of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Participants taking part in this training will be offered an opportunity to take part in a 12-week-long volunteering program starting in January 2023 in Co MEATH.
Please note that depending on your location, transport to and from the venue may be provided.
Tea, coffee and lunch will be provided each day.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.