CMC Youth Initiative Against Racism - 18 June
A number of Cork youngsters & their mentors plan to engage frontline service providers in a conversation on positive change for Ireland - CMC Youth Initiative against Racism
A number of Cork youngsters & their mentors plan to engage frontline service providers in a conversation on positive change for multicultural Ireland.
This event is put together by Nano Nagle place in collaboration with CYPSC Cork and supported by;
- UCC Africa society
- KARTI project cork
- UCC University of Sanctuary
- UCC Fáilte Refugees Society
- Cork City of Sanctuary
- Cork City Social Inclusion Unit.
The event will be opened by Lord Mayor of Cork Joe Kavanagh and Welcomed by Dr. Naomi Masheti: Programme Coordinator, Cork Migrant Center, Nano Nagle place
The first hour will consist of young people sharing their experiences of racism. This will be followed by a question and answer session with our panelists.
Join the conversation with our panelist:
- Ombudsman for Children: Dr. Niall Muldoon
- CEO Tusla: Bernard Gloster
- President of Cork Chamber of Commerce: Paula Cohan
- Sergeant: Kay O'Donoghue
- President of the Irish Primary Principals Network: Damian White
For more information contact: