International Charity Bazaar Dublin Now Accepting Funding Applications
Funding applications for the 2023 International Charity Bazaar Dublin (ICB) are now open.
The International Charity Bazaar Dublin was formally established as a registered Irish charity in 2008. The idea behind ICB originated with a fund-raising event held by the wife of the then Ambassador of Pakistan Nausheen Ahmad to raise funds for the victims of the Pakistan earthquake in 2005. All monies raised through ICB's annual fundraising event, International Charity Bazaar, are donated to selected charities at an award ceremony in December. Over the years, ICB has supported many different charities.
Funding Criteria for 2023:
- Only Irish registered charities may apply
- Maximum funding of EUR 10,000 per project
- No funding for salaries or bursaries
- Projects should be Ireland-based
- Selected charities will be notified by 31 August 2023
- Funds will be distributed in December 2023.
The closing date for receipt of applications is July 7, 2023.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org