Dublin Rural LEADER Accepting Applications for LEADER Transitional Programme
Dublin Rural LEADER welcomes applications for support from Businesses, Community groups, Social Enterprises, and Individuals under the LEADER Transitional programme.
Funding Available: We provide grant aid and support for Rural Dublin projects.
- Community groups, Social Enterprises
- Business (SMEs)
- Farmers, wishing to diversify.
The main aim of LEADER is to strengthen the Rural economy and to improve the quality of life in Rural areas. Through focusing on the key principles of innovation, sustainability, social inclusion, and economic viability. LEADER can make a significant contribution to sustaining our Rural economy, communities, and environment.
Rates of Aid
- Community Projects = 75% grant aid available
- Private Promoters = 75% grant aid available
- Analysis & Development = 75% for Private 90% for Community (max €30,000)
- Training = up to 100% grant aid for all training programmes
Are you located in the LEADER Operational area? To find out, please visit our website https://dublinruralleader.ie/overview-area/
If you would like to enquire about funding or potential projects, please contact Dublin Rural LEADER on 0861718002 or 0864149725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.