HSE National Office for Suicide Prevention: Research Grant Scheme
The HSE National Office for Suicide Prevention (NOSP) has introduced its first grant scheme for collaborative research projects on priority groups in Ireland.
The purpose of the scheme is to;
- further our understanding of the groups that are at increased risk for self-harm and suicide and
- promote and support collaborative research projects between researchers and services working in the area of suicide prevention in Ireland.
The funding awarded will be up to a maximum of €40,000 per application. The HSE NOSP reserves the right to offer less funding than requested in the original application.
Applicants will be asked to select one of the Connecting for Life priority groups listed in the information document and to submit a research proposal for this group. Applications are invited from suitably qualified researchers (applied and academic) and service organisations working in the area of suicide prevention. Single applicants are welcome but collaborative applications between researchers and service organisations will be preferred as part of this call.
Applications are open between 1 December 2020 and 29 January 2021.
- Read the full information on Grant Scheme for Collaborative Research Projects here.
- Download the Application Form for the Grant Scheme for Collaborative Research Projects here.
- Queries related to applications or the terms and conditions of scheme should be made to Sarah Rochford (NOSP Research Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.