The Wheel is Recruiting a Training & Advice Manager
The Wheel is in the market for a new Training & Advice Manager to join the team.
The primary focus of the role will be to drive and develop The Wheel’s training and other skills-building support services.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, and implement effectively, The Wheel’s annual training offering to members and the sector, to meet both our strategic objectives as well as our income targets from training.
- Be the principal trainer for The Wheel in the delivery, and further development, of The Wheel’s workshops in specific areas of expertise including a special focus on governance.
- Building partnerships with other training organisations and accrediting bodies to expand our training offering to members, of accredited, CPD certified and unaccredited programmes.
- Responsible for advice to members, and others, on leading and managing organisations, and the associated processes.
- Working with the Skills Development Senior Manager on the implementation of the sector-workforce development strategy.
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets; assess the return on investment of any training or development programme.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and working with the Skills Development Senior Manager in the creation and/or delivery of online and blended learning approaches.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all colleagues in The Wheel.
- Write and produce relevant and compelling: training materials; promotional materials; reports to members; and reports to donors.
- Contribute towards the meeting of income targets, including development of new offerings.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Skills Development Senior Manager from time to time.
Deadline for applications: Thursday, 5 March 2020 @ 4pm.