JP McManus Benevolent Fund Accepting Applications On Temporary Basis
The JP McManus Benevolent Fund aims to support local community initiatives and nonprofit organisations throughout the Mid-West of Ireland. Valued at €40 million, the Fund is managed as a sole entity, independent of any existing programmes sponsored by Mr McManus.
The current application period of the JP McManus Benevolent Fund closes on 1 October @ 3pm.
Below is a list of requirements we ask for before you submit an application form:
- Legal structure of organisation - stakeholders, etc.
- A Copy of your most recent audited financial statements.
- A Copy of annual budget and management accounts for current financial year to date.
Summary of main activities to include in your application:
- Description of project
- Funding sources and amounts
- On-going operational funding sources
- Approximate timing.
Visit the Fund website to download the application form.
Note: the above link currently lists a deadline of 1 May 2019. However, Fundingpoint has confirmed that the correct date is 1 October 2019.