Masterclass for CSOs on Partnering with Business
Irish Development Education Association is running a Masterclass for CSOs on Partnering with Business, co-designed with partnerships experts Remarkable Partnerships, 9.30 - 11.10am, 28, 29 &30 July, as part of our Bridge 47 work.
Historically, ‘partnering’ with the private sector meant a purely transactional funding relationship. While this can still be the case, the relationship is gradually changing, and the opportunity to build more meaningful, impactful partnerships is growing. Supporting this change is a key element of our work which is why we are holding this masterclass. It aims to provide CSOs with the skills and tools to create impactful partnerships with the private sector.
The masterclass consists of three sessions from 9:30am to 11:10am on 28, 29 and 30 July.
- Why purpose-driven business is an exciting opportunity for CSOs delivering GCE to mobilise wider society to act for a more just and sustainable world
- What CSO-business partnerships look like
- How to identify target prospects
- How to secure meetings and deliver brilliant pitches
- How to secure partnerships
- Good practice on delivering and managing successful partnerships
It is suitable for any CSOs interested in working together with businesses to increase their reach and impact as well as Corporate Partnerships/Fundraising Managers – please feel free to share with your colleagues.
Please register here by 22 July. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so please register as soon as possible.