Have your say to make a difference…
PEACE PLUS is a new EU cross-border programme that will contribute to a more prosperous and stable society in Northern Ireland and the Border Region of Ireland.
The programme will achieve this by funding activities that promote peace and reconciliation, and contribute to the cross-border economic and territorial development of the region. It will build upon previous PEACE and INTERREG Programmes.
We are seeking your input to help shape the content of this programme.
A series of information events are taking place between December 2019 and February 2020, running from 6pm-8pm, with registration from 5.30pm.
The stakeholder engagement process will start on 10 December 2019 and end on 25 February 2020.
Click on any of the links below, which will lead you directly to EventBrite.
- 10 Dec - Donegal - Click Here
- 8 Jan - Leitrim - Click Here
- 9 Jan - Sligo - Click Here
- 13 Jan - Derry - Click Here
- 15 Jan - Monaghan -Click Here
- 16 Jan - Cavan - Click Here
- 20 Jan - Derry - Click Here
- 21 Jan - Tyrone - Click Here
- 23 Jan - Fermanagh - Click Here
- 27 Jan - Down - Click Here
- 30 Jan - Antrim - Click Here
- 4 Feb - Armagh - Click Here
- 5 Feb - Antrim - Click Here
- 6 Feb - Louth - Click Here
Full documentation, including an online response form, is available below:
Formal responses to the information events should be made using the link below. (Please note that there are designated word limits for each question, based on approximate word character averages).