Co-Op Day Conference, 1 Jul
You are invited to attend the Co-operative Day Conference 2021. The theme of this year's Co-operative Day is Rebuild Better Together on 1 July 2021. The plan is to introduce you to the Co-operative movement and highlight how Co-operatives have helped shape positive sides of Irish society.
The event will be broken into four sections and a final reflection.
The sections include:
- An update on the state of the co-operative economy in Ireland
- A case study from a developing co-operative
- Panel discussions on the following topics
- Addressing Climate Change through Co-operation
- How do we build Community through Co-operation
- How do we create Fair Employment through Co-operation
- Reflection Panel discussing the key learnings from the conference
- As this is a half day event you will find a detailed timetable attached.
This year the event will be held on zoom, where there will be an active chat function to make the day as interactive as possible. After every panel discussion we will encourage you to ask the panellists questions.
Register for the conference here:
We do not want the discussion and reflections of the event to end at the event. That said, we encourage you to share, post, retweet and like the content that you and others create on the day of the event. A graphic harvester will create real-time content at the event which will be shared by the organisers on the 3rd of July, International Co-operative Day.
The hashtags that we would invite you to use are:
We look forward to seeing you at the event and joining in the discussion either through the chat function or on social media.