Training of Trainers 2020: Incorporating Development Education in the Adult and Community Sector
Applications are now being accepted for this Training of Trainers programme for Adult and Community Educators in Ireland.
This training is being delivered by Development Perspectives as part of Saolta. Saolta is a new Development Education strategic partnership programme for the Adult and Community Education sector in Ireland. This Training of Trainers will offer Adult and Community Education practitioners across Ireland an opportunity to deepen their understanding of Development Education, to develop an idea on how (and why) to implement it in their daily practice, and to explore pathways to lead transformative change in Ireland.
This training will involve three day-long workshops which will allow practitioners to:
- Acquire essential knowledge and skills related to Development Education.
- Gain practical experience with Development Education and discover best practices in creating social change.
- Receive a free training toolkit that will allow for practitioners to continue the work in their practice.
- Enhance and strengthen the skills, instincts, and abilities that will advance practitioners professional development.
- Build practitioners network and learn key engagement strategies to drive community involvement.
Please see www.developmentperspectives.ie/training-of-trainers for further practical information and the application form.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3 April, 2020.