LegacyFest 2020 - Dublin, 6 Mar
Are you a charity developing a legacy programme? LegacyFest2020 (Fri, 6 Mar in Fitzwilliam Hotel, St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2) is for you!
About this Event
- Learn why and how to develop a legacy strategy for your charity.
- A day in the life of a Legacy Manager.
- How to benchmark legacy activity.
- Explore donor intentions and expectations if and when they are considering leaving a legacy gift.
- This event is to encourage peer-to-peer learning & discussion. It's an opportunity for attending charities to share and learn from each other.
Ms Helen Martin, CEO, Charities Regulator will make the opening remarks.
- Rob Cope Director of Remember a Charity
- Claire Routley Consultant at Legacy Fundraising
- Kath Horsley Market and Charity Analyst at Legacy Foresight UK
- Grace Kelly Legacy Manager at Trocaire
- Siobhan O'Connor Legacy Manager at Concern Worldwide
- Eve Kerton Legacy Manager at Focus Ireland
LegacyFest is organised by My Legacy - an umbrella group of 73 Irish charities encouraging legacy gifts for a better future.
Learn about My Legacy