Invitation to Tender Internal Organisational Review for MOVE Ireland
Move Ireland invites you to tender for the above-named contract.
Completed tenders should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Vision is families free and safe from abuse and all its forms
AIM OF TENDER
The aim of the review which we invite you to tender for is to complete an overall review of the Organisation. The review will take into account all models, structures, processes and existing best practices that support the development and sustainability of MOVE Ireland. It will incorporate all posts and their functions. This should include the way people’s resources are planned, managed, and improved. Meetings with MOVE Ireland personnel should take place remotely where possible but some travel to main sites will be required, i.e. Head office Ennis, Co. Clare.
The review to include:
- Review of the Organsational structure, including staff – permanent and short-term contracts, including contracts for services.
- Identify areas for improvement in present staff structures accompanied with job descriptions.
- Review Organisational workflow and core processes.
- Review current funding streams and to identify further funding opportunities.
- To identify opportunities for improving efficiency and resilience of the organisation and examine how it is preforming against its strategic objectives.
- To evaluate remuneration packages for employed staff.
- Evaluate future key risks for the Organisation
The deadline for receipt of submission is 24th of March. Tenders received after this date will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview.