Integrity at Work Conference 2019 – Dublin, 20th November
Would you know how to handle an ethical dilemma at work?
To address this question, Transparency International Ireland is hosting the Integrity at Work Conference at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel on the 20th November.
The central theme is ‘Leading with Integrity – How to foster ethical behaviour in the workplace’.
The aim of the conference is to provide managers with practical advice on how to encourage an ethical culture, prevent wrongdoing and manage reputational risk.
Participants will have the opportunity to interact with expert speakers who will exchange best practice recommendations on how to support staff to act with integrity.
Richard Bowen, Citigroup Whistleblower and Business Ethics Speaker
- Justice John Hedigan - Chair, Irish Banking Culture Board
- Julie Fenton - Assurance Partner, Forensic and Integrity Services, EY
- Caoimhe de Barra - CEO, Trócaire
- Vivian Geiran - Director, Probation Service
- Dr Eddie Molloy - Consultant and Founder, Advanced Organisation
- Prof Kate Kenny - Professor of Business and Society, NUI Galway
- Prof Amanda Shantz - Associate Professor of Human Resource Management and MBA Director, Trinity Business School
- Malika Aït-Mohamed Parent - Anti-Corruption Expert
- Dr Jack Poulson - Founder, Tech Inquiry
- Dr Wim Vandekerckhove - Reader in Business Ethics, University of Greenwich
Click here for more details on the conference and to book your place.