Funding - OPEN NOW
Community and Charitable Fund
The purpose of this fund is to support charities, voluntary and community groups in realising their projects. Each year monies from offertories, collections and other donations are distributed to charitable groups working to address areas of need in our communities.
The following are the categories of need addressed:
- Christian Faith in Action
- Health & Well-being
- Alleviation of Suffering
- Community Support
- Conservation & Restoration
In 2018, we asked organisations to link their projects to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. This year we plan to have a similar association. Please take the time to research the goals, targets and indicators that relate to your work. Our hope is to create momentum on the achievement of the goals, creating a better world with local action for global impact.
From 2007 to 2017 more than a million euro in support was extended to organisations by Saint Patrick’s Cathedral.
Community and Charitable Fund – 2019
Applications for the Charitable & Community Fund will open on the 13th of September 2019.
Start your funding application HERE
Timelines for the 2019 Community and Charitable Fund are as follows
- Applications open Friday, September 13 2019 09.00
- Applications close on Friday, October 18 2019 17.00
- Analysis, criteria assessment and application of scoring matrix commences Monday, October 21 2019
- Panel deliberations take place in November 2019
- Shortlisting announcements expected in December 2019
- Final list of successful applicants and distribution announced in January 2020
Please note that queries in relation to the Community and Charitable fund will be accepted via email from the 1st of October. Contact the Saint Patrick’s Community Officer here