Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps 2021-2027 National Launch
Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes 2021-2027
The new Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes have arrived!
Léargas and the Higher Education Authority are delighted to launch the new Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes in Ireland.
The new Erasmus+ programme will have a bigger budget: €26.2 billion for all of Europe, compared to €14.7 billion for 2014-2020. It will fund learning mobility and cross-border cooperation projects for millions of Europeans of all ages and backgrounds.
The new European Solidarity Corps programme will have a budget of almost €1.1 billion for all of Europe. It will fund volunteering and solidarity projects for over a quarter of a million young people aged 18 to 30 in Europe.
We have an eventful and inspiring morning planned, including:
- Welcome message from Léargas Executive Director, Lorraine Gilligan
- Welcome message from Chief Executive Officer of the Higher Education Authority, Dr Alan Wall
- Information about the new Erasmus programme 2021-2027 including the four key priorities: inclusion, sustainable and digital transitions, and active participation
- A motivating and celebratory message from European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, Mariya Gabriel
- A positive and encouraging message from Minister for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, Simon Harris
- An insightful film about Erasmus+ in Ireland and its priorities
- An inspiring film about volunteering with the European Solidarity Corps and its the key priorities: inclusion, active participation, health promotion and environmental and digital transitions.
- Chat space for comments and networking