Book Your Place for Accredited Social Return on Investment Training
Book your place for Accredited Social Return on Investment training
Places are filling up for the Social Return on Investment (SROI) Practitioner Training six-week course, taking place online in May and September 2023.
This six half-day Social Return on Investment (SROI) training brought to you by Quality Matters, in association with Social Value Ireland, covers the theory, methodology and practice needed to carry out an SROI evaluation. The training is designed as a step-by-step walk-through of an SROI analysis and aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to undertake this methodology themselves.
Who is the Training for?
- Individuals who are interested in undertaking an SROI analysis for their organisation
- Researchers or impact practitioners interested in SROI
- Social Entrepreneurs interested in valuing their impact
- Directors or leaders interested in applying SROI methodology or measuring the impact generated by their organisation.
- May 2023 Six-Week Course (Thursday, 4 May to Thursday 8 June) - Book Here
- September 2023 Six-Week Course (Thursday, 7 September to Thursday, 12 October) - Book Here
Training will be held weekly online every Thursday from 10am to 1pm.
- Standard price per person - €700
- Social Value Ireland or The Wheel price per person (10% discount) - €630.
Please email Siobhan at Quality Matters, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Social Value Ireland is a network of individuals and organisations who are interested in changing the way Irish society accounts for value. It was conceived and is coordinated by Quality Matters, The Wheel and Whitebarn Consulting. Social Value Ireland is an Associate Network of Social Value International. Visit https://www.socialvalueireland.ie/ for more information on Social Value and Social Value Ireland.