The Wheel is Recruiting a Senior Operations Manager
The Wheel is currently recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager to play a key role at the heart of our organisation.
The Senior Operations Manager will report to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for driving effectiveness, efficiencies and collaboration across all of The Wheel’s operations, ensuring projects are delivered to a high quality and leading specific key projects and signature events and providing direct support for the CEO through undertaking ad-hoc projects where necessary. They will line manage the Communications Manager, Information Manager, IT Manager and an Administration Officer.
Duties will include the following:
- Develop and drive an effective and quality operations management process
- Proactively facilitate the reporting of all inputs, outputs and outcomes for The Wheel programmes
- Provide support to ensure effective management of budget, expenditure and income for designated projects/programmes
- Ensure a fully professional standard of project and office management and lead projects as they arise
- Work closely with the CEO to drive key strategic and operational initiatives
- Identify and deliver operational and process reviews that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation, in a cost-effective manner
- Ensure systems and procedures deliver a quality service to all members
- Collaborate with the communications team to drive coherence across all communications channels
- Provide management and support for all assigned staff and contractors in accordance with HR and other policies.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior operations or project management role
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative
- Demonstrable ability to build effective & successful relationships
- Commitment to, and understanding of, working in an inclusive manner
- A strong appreciation of the importance and value of civil society and public-benefit nonprofits
- A positive and flexible attitude in response to organisational change and development.
How to Apply
The recruitment campaign for the role of Senior Operations Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of The Wheel by specialist nonprofit sector, recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Operations Manager” in the subject line to request a full information pack prior to submitting your application.
The deadline for applications is 12 November 2021.