COVID-19 C&V Stability Scheme: Phase Two - Applications Open Till 17 Aug
The deadline for the Stability Scheme (Phase Two) funding to support community, voluntary, charities & social enterprises has been EXTENDED until Monday 17 August.
The Scheme is open to community and voluntary organisations, social enterprises and charitable organisations which are:
- Registered with the Charities Regulator in Ireland
- Are an unincorporated organisation i.e. are not set up as a company and are not registered with Companies Registration Office
- Are providing supports and services to vulnerable individuals in Ireland on or before the 1st January 2019
- Have projected loss in traded or fundraising income of 25% or more in 2020
The Stability Scheme aims to provide support to qualifying organisations who find themselves in particular difficulty and have seen their fundraising and or traded income drop significantly during the emergency crisis. The Scheme focuses on organisations providing supports and services in the following sectors:
- Health and Social Care (including addiction, disability and mental health)
- Child and Family Services (including counselling/therapies)
- Domestic/Sexual/Gender based violence
- Community Services (e.g. meals on wheels/befriending services/old age supports/vulnerable people’s support groups etc.)
- Community Education Sector.
Funding under the COVID-19 Stability Scheme (Phase One)
If you previously applied for the Scheme, please note that decisions are being gradually released .Comprehensive checks and decisions are being processed as a matter of priority. Pobal is hopeful that it will be able to communicate outcomes soon.
Pobal, which works on behalf of Government to support communities and local agencies toward achieving social inclusion and development, will administer the Stability Scheme on behalf of the Department of Rural and Community Development.