International Charity Bazaar Accepting Applications Until 30 August
The International Charity Bazaar (ICB) is now accepting application for funding.
The International Charity Bazaar (ICB) is a voluntary fundraising organisation of the Diplomatic Corps in Dublin. With the support of 50 or more Embassies and friends in the local community, the ICB raises funds for registered charities in Ireland through two annual events: the Diplomatic Ball and Annual Bazaar.
You can apply online, just click using button below and you will be presented with a form to complete.
Please note the following:
- Closing date for receipt of application is 30 August 2019.
- Only Irish registered charities may apply.
- Projects should be Ireland-based.
- Projects to start in 2020.
- Maximum of €5,000 per project.
- No funding for salaries or bursaries.
- Selected charities will be notified by October 2019.
- Funds will be distributed in December 2019.
For further Information please contact: email@example.com.