Exhibition - “45 Stories celebrating Ireland's 45 years of EU membership”
This exhibition illustrates just some of the ways in which Ireland has benefited from EU membership over the past four and a half decades. It includes stories from every county and across many sectors, including agriculture, culture, education, business, environment, health and consumer protection.
The exhibition is on a nationwide tour until July 2019, following its successful launch in Leinster House in 2018.
It will be on display in Nenagh Library from 1 to 28 May.
Dates: 01/11/2018 - 10:00 to 31/07/2019 - 17:00
Venues: Clones, Ballinasloe, Blanchardstown, Sligo, Portlaoise, Nenagh, Waterford and Letterkenny
The venues and dates are:
- Clones Library: November 2018
- Ballinasloe Library: January 2019
- Blanchardstown Library: February 2019
- Sligo Library: March 2019
- Portlaoise Library: April 2019
- Nenagh Library: May 2019 (May 2019)
- Waterford Library: June 2019 (exact dates TBC)
- Letterkenny Library: July 2019 (exact dates TBC)
The "45 stories" are available on an interactive map here.
The “45 Stories” booklet can be downloaded here.