Join the An Cosán VCC Online Series exploring opportunities for Social Enterprise
Are you interested in exploring opportunities for Social Enterprise in your community?
We invite you to join the An Cosán VCC Online Series on Social Enterprise "Tein-Eigen the Need-Fire" - a monthly online series of live community conversations.
When: Starting Tuesday 25 June 2019
Format: Introduction Session starts Tuesday 25 June 2019 and will be followed by 6 online sessions which will run the 2nd Tuesday of every month on the following dates:
- Tuesday 9 July; 13 August; 10 September; 8 October; 12 November and 10 December 2019.
What: This series of live online conversations on social enterprise development aims to meet the emerging needs of communities wishing to collaborate online who have an interest in social enterprise development.
Broad Theme: Online Collaboration and Opportunities for Social Enterprise in Communities
Where: Our community conversation will convene online, using the online platform ZOOM initially and will integrate other tools as the series develops.
Convener: Suzie Cahn, Social Enterprise Coordinator, An Cosán VCC
Why you should attend?
These seminars will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet people who wish to learn about new and innovative ideas, embrace technology-enhanced collaboration, and empower individuals and communities through social enterprise.
- Engage in stimulating conversations and incubate new ideas and future collaborations
- Network with peers and others outside of your existing networks from diverse fields but with a common focus
What will be discussed?
The following topics are suggested themes that will be covered in the online series. The themes will be confirmed in collaboration with participants.
- Online peer to peer support and collaborative hubs for Social Enterprises
- Women in Social Enterprise
- Social Enterprise and community-led Climate action
- Rural regeneration through Social Enterprise
- Social Enterprise & Development: Lessons from Global South
- Inclusion, Innovation, Identity: opportunities for those left farthest behinds in Social Enterprise
- Maker Spaces: Social Enterprise and the Circular economy
- Systemic Thinking, Interconnection Social Enterprise cross-disciplinary educators Community of Practice
For more Information:
If you would like to receive more information contact Suzie Cahn, Social Enterprise Coordinator on email s.cahn@AnCosanVCC.com or phone the office on 01 534 1847 or mobile 086 4105898.
#Learn #Engage #Network