Accredited Social Return on Investment (SROI) Training Starting this Nov
Brought to you by Quality Matters, in association with Social Value Ireland, places are filling up for the Social Return on Investment (SROI) Practitioner Training six-week course, taking place online in November 2021, February 2022, May 2022 and September 2022.
This six half-day Social Return on Investment (SROI) training covers the theory, methodology and practice needed to carry out an SROI evaluation. The training is designed as a step-by-step walk-through of an SROI analysis and aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to undertake this methodology themselves.
Who is the Training for?
- Individuals who are interested in undertaking an SROI analysis for their organisation
- Researchers or impact practitioners interested in SROI
- Social Entrepreneurs interested in valuing their impact
- Directors or leaders interested in applying SROI methodology or measuring the impact generated by their organisation
- November 2021 Six-Week Course (Thursday, 7 November to Thursday, 9 December) – Book Here
- February 2022 Six-Week Course (Thursday, 3 February to Thursday, 10 March) – Book Here
- May 2022 Six-Week Course (Thursday, 5 May to Thursday, 9 June) – Book Here
- September 2022 Six-Week Course (Thursday, 1 September to 6 Thursday, October) – Book Here.
Training will be held weekly online every Thursday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Standard price per person – €700.00
- Social Value Ireland or The Wheel price per person (10% discount) – €630.00
Please email Siobhan at Quality Matters, firstname.lastname@example.org, to register.