Early Childhood Ireland National Pyjama Day Fund 2019
Call for Expressions of Interest in the Early Childhood Ireland National Pyjama Day Fund
National Pyjama Day is Early Childhood Ireland’s national fundraising day and this year their members all over Ireland organised Pyjama Days in their communities. The funds raised will now go to support children aged from birth to six years through grants distributed from the fund.
Interested organisations are invited to complete the online Expression of Interest (EOI) form on or before 4pm on Friday 4th October 2019. EOIs will then be shortlisted and a number of organisations invited to make full applications to the fund. Grants are up to €60,000 and they can be for projects taking place over one to three years.
Grants amounts: Between €20,000 and €60,000 per annum
Grant period: 1 to 3 years
Early Childhood Ireland will be supported by The Community Foundation for Ireland to assess and administer the grants.
Criteria: Innovative Projects for Children under 6 with Additional Needs: Indoors and Outdoors
Click here for the Full Criteria document
Grants will support:
- Organisations with a national remit only
- projects addressing the needs of children with additional needs;
- projects which are innovative and creative in design; and
- projects which have a plan for mainstreaming over the duration of the proposal multiannual projects taking place over one to three years will be considered, subject to there being evidence of sustainability beyond the three year period.
The Application process:
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) can be completed online here from 13 September and must be submitted before 4pm on Friday 4 October 2019.
If your application does not get shortlisted you will be informed in mid-October 2019.
EOI’s will be shortlisted in mid-October and a maximum of 20 organisations will be invited to submit a Full Application, to be submitted by the end of October 2019.
For more information please view the Criteria document here.
For question about the EOI process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 8747354