STAND Festival Internship Vacancy
STAND, an initiative of Suas , is looking for applicants for our Festival Internship who are committed to global justice, have excellent organisational and time management skills and have the ability to take the initiative.
As the STAND Festival Intern, you will support the STAND Activities Coordinator to successfully bring the STAND festival exhibition and events to 16 campuses across Ireland.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of the role:
1) Supporting the rollout of the mini-festival on eight campuses
2) Supporting the organisation of festival events on each campus
3) Supporting the monitoring and evaluation of Festival events
4) Support with festival promotions
5) Overall festival support.
The application deadline is 12 August 2022. Please complete the application form where you can upload your CV and cover letter. Interviews will be held the week of 15 August.
Apply via this link: https://suaseducationaldevelopment.formstack.com/forms/stand_intern_application
Full job description: stand.ie/team