Rosemount Family Resource Centre
Rosemount Family Resource Centre is a community led organisation that provides vital support and services to the residents of Rosemount and the surrounding area.
The Centre creates opportunities for social involvement, learning new things, making connections and make it a better place for everyone to live. They work with all the people of Rosemount and surrounding areas of Columbanus, Farrenboley, Mulvey & Goatstown Close and Dundrum creating opportunities for involvement, learning and connection in order to address the needs of the community and enhance the quality of life.
Since COVID-19 has hit, the Centre has rolled out a suite of new services to offer support to the locality, including:
- Befriending phone service (a befriending telephone service for the vulnerable and elderly with the assistance of an Garda Siochana).
- Meal delivery (meals are being delivered weekly to families, elderly and vulnerable in the community. If you wish to avail or you know someone who is in need of a delivery / collection in the area please call 087-692-7361).
- Online activities (online grinds and play therapy are on-going through our webinar cloud based webcasting).
- Ukelele classes (in collaboration with Music Generation and DLR.
- Well-being & mental health (Mary Pierce, well-being therapist is offering online support to parents & teenagers who are struggling during this pandemic).
- Adult and child art packs (including Puzzles Mindfulness Art Exercises Crossword and Sudoku and Cookery Recipe, plus a special art competition).