Pieta House Fundraising Executive
Pieta House provide a range of counselling services for people who are suicidal, engage in self-harm or who are bereaved by suicide. Pieta House also operate a national 24 hour helpline (1800 247 247) and a dedicated Research, Education and Training office. We are committed to delivering our services with care and professionalism and continue to strive to ensure that we provide the best service for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for the following position;
Fundraising Executive - Location: Pieta House Head Office Tallaght
Full Time – 40 Hours per week (1 Year Fixed Term Contract Initially)
Please note this role will entail some evening and weekend work, flexibility is key.
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 Depending on experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong and proficient computer skills
- Have the ability to build relationships and develop efficient work plans
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be flexible around working hours
- Have ability to work as part of a team in a busy working environment
- Full clean drivers licence with own car
- Third level qualification in Marketing or Events Management
- Knowledge of CRM database (Salesforce)
Note: Garda Vetting is required (of the successful candidates) for all positions.
Applications for all of the above posts should be made via email, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability to the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 19th December 2018.
PIETA HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER