Interim Executive Training Programme - Sept, Dublin
11 & 12 SEPTEMBER 2019| THE WHEEL, 48 FLEET STREET, TEMPLE BAR DUBLIN
Preparing individuals to work with a Third Sector organisation on a short term basis, helping organisations to either manage a gap in permanent leadership and/or to provide additional support to a Chief Executive and the Senior Management team in times of need.
WHAT IS INTERIM EXECUTIVE TRAINING?
Interim Executive Training prepares individuals to work with a Third Sector organisation on a short term basis, helping organisations to either manage a gap in permanent leadership and/or to provide additional support to a Chief Executive and the Senior Management team in times of need.
The bespoke training programme is available to Executives who have built up extensive experience working at a Senior Management level. It is open to those who hold considerable experience in crisis management and who have strong facilitatibe skills and expertise.
CO3 have developed this training programme in partnership with the Support Centre for Nonprofit Management in New York.
THE COURSE CONSIDERS:
- Leadership roles and the boundaries of these roles
- Leadership styles and what that means for working together
- Developing the logistics of working together • Working together through crisis
- Planning to maintain or repair relationships.
- The CEO transition process
- Specific roles of the Interim and the Board
- The reality of being an Interim Leader
- The challenges of interim management and the skills required
- Assessing the organisation
- Dealing with staff and Board dynamics of organisations undergoing an executive transition
- Strategies for finding and securing Interim Leader positions
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
CO3 is looking to attract a diverse group of Third Sector professionals to participate on the course.
- Current and former CEOs or Directors with experience in Third Sector leadership and management who are considering a career as an Interim Leader.
- Former Chief Officers who have have experience of working as an Interim Leader however, would benefit from more specialised training and placement opportunities.
- Mid-to-late career individuals who were once CEOs or Directors and now have independent consulting practices.
- Organisational Development Consultants and other Third Sector professionals who want to increase their knowledge on interim leadership and management and learn how to more effectively address the leadership challenges within a transitioning organisation without necessarily wanting to serve as a Interim Leader.
CO3’s Interim Executive Panel
On successful completion of the Interim Executive Training you may be eligible to join our pool of CO3 interim Leaders. CO3 offer this service to Third Sector organisations that may need an interim Chief Executive placement or as an additional support to a Chief Executive.
HOW TO REGISTER
Download the full course description, including details of how to register, here.