This is a full time permanent position based in Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
Apply with a cover letter and CV
NCBI is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Fundraising Manager - Job Description
This is a key appointment within NCBI. The new Fundraising Manager will be an experienced fundraiser who will deliver our individual giving strategy - to include the recruitment, retention, stewardship and ongoing communications with individual donors with an emphasis on recurring revenue. NCBI has a very positive team culture; a supportive management team, a strong active community base and a pipeline of compelling projects that will provide the basis for our appeals. To succeed in this role, you must have previous experience managing individual giving, have the skills to interrogate data to inform strategy and the confidence to design and deliver high profile campaigns.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of an Individual Giving strategy for NCBI and oversee its implementation.
- Produce annual plans and budgets for direct mail, cash appeals, online giving, face-to-face recruitment and telemarketing.
- Analyze and segment the pool of donors and create tailored approaches based on best practice to recruit, retain and increase the base of support.
- Manage the testing of new sales channels, giving levels, and products based on audience insight and sector trends.
- Develop effective campaign copy writing and design to communicate the ethos and purpose of NCBI in print and on digital channels.
- Develop the systems (policies, practices, digital platform, and materials) required to operate a successful individual giving office.
- Oversee the work of other staff involved in donor care.
- Identify opportunities for the promotion of major gifts and the NCBI Legacy campaign