The administration assistant will report to the fundraising executive and provide support around related administration with a particular focus on fundraising.
Fighting Blindness seeks to employ a part time Administration Assistant to join their team.
The administration assistant will report to the fundraising executive and provide support around related administration with a particular focus on fundraising administration using the CRM system Raiser’s Edge.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input and maintain comprehensive and accurate records on Raiser’s Edge in a timely manner;
- Administrative duties surrounding the database Raiser’s Edge
- Administrative support for all campaigns including database and online support
- Support around logistics of donor care and stewardship
- Support office operation activities such as answering the phones and responding to emails
- Support the preparation process for office meetings
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
Suitable candidates will possess the following experience and professional characteristics:
- A high level of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite, with proficiency in Excel and database software (preferably knowledge of Raiser’s Edge);
- High level of administrative and organisational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities and working to deadlines. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to this role.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Experience of dealing with sensitive information in a professional manner, with adherence to data protection legislation;
- Knowledge of the charity Sector with respect and empathy for the work of the organisation and the people it serves;