About Hygiene Ltd - Food Hygiene & HACCP Training Consultants
About Hygiene Ltd provide HACCP Training & Nutrition Training that is focused and tailored to the learners needs.
HACCP Training & Nutrition Training can be provided on and off site to all clients.
Our aim is to enable you achieve your goals.
About Hygiene Ltds offices are based in Leitrim, however Food Hygiene Training & HACCP Training & Nutrition Training can be provided throughout Ireland.
TRAINING CONSULTANTS ACCREDITATION:
- FETAC Registered Training Providers
- Licensed Environmental Health Officer Trainers
- Licensed National Hygiene Partnership Trainers
- Registered FAS / EI Trainers
- Member of the Food Safety Professionals
- IRCA Quality Food Safety Lead Auditors
- Recognised HACCP Food Safety Trainers G
- FAS Training Projects
- Cavan and Drogheda Partnership
- County Childcare Committess (Leitrim, Sligo, - Meath, Roscommon, Cavan Kildare & Fingal)
- Loughan House Open Prison
- Clever Cats Childcare Centre - "enjoyed HACCP Training Course and learned alot. Very beneficial to me both in work and at home. Glad to have done this course. Tutors excellant, Course presented well"
|Primary Food Safety Training Course - EHOA||on-going||on-request|
|Management of Food Hygiene Training Course - NHP||on-going||Antrim|
|Allergy Awareness Training Programme||on-going||on-request|
|HACCP Training for Food Handlers - Longford||29 Nov 2014 - 9:30am - 6 Dec 2014 - 4:30pm||Longford||€205 (€185 if in receipt of social welfare payment or hold a medical card).|
|Food Hygiene HACCP Training for Food Handlers - Roscommon||1 Dec 2014 - 9:30am - 2 Dec 2014 - 4:30pm||Roscommon||€205 (€185 If in receipt of a social welfare payment or hold a full medical card).|
|HACCP Training for Food Handlers - Roscommon||1 Dec 2014 - 9:30am - 2 Dec 2014 - 4:30pm||Roscommon||€205 (€185 If in receipt of a social welfare payment or hold a full medical card).|
|Food Hygiene / HACCP for Food Handlers - Sligo||8 Dec 2014 - 9:30am - 9 Dec 2014 - 4:30am||Sligo||€205 (€185 if in receipt of a social welfare payment or hold a full medical card).|