Bookkeeping - Manual & Computerised (FETAC) Level 6
The specific learning outcomes are grouped in 4 units.
Unit 1: Bookkeeping Entries and Principles
Unit 2: Correction of Errors and Editing
Unit 3: Provisions and Reconciliation
Unit 4: Report Interpretation and Analysis
Learners who successfully complete this course will:
· Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge of bookkeeping principles which apply to manual and computerised systems
· Be enabled to detect and amend errors in the record keeping processes
· To be able to complete a bank and control account reconciliations from given data
· Demonstrate how to record adjustments, accruals and prepayments and depreciation
· Analyse financial data from a selection of reports
To enable the Learner to acquire the skills necessary to record, edit, interpret and analyse financial data using manual and computerised bookkeeping systems.