Charities Evolving - Staying Ahead in 2012
Russell Brennan Keane (RBK) is delighted to host a specialist seminar focusing on the critical issues evolving in the charity sector.
Late last year RBK commissioned Millward Brown Lansdowne to conduct a survey of the charity sector to identify the key issues and trends within the sector. RBK's experts will announce the results and provide a detailed analysis at this event.
The keynote speakers will be:
- Senator Mary Ann O'Brien, Co-Founder of the Jack & Jill Foundation
- Ms. Ava Battles, Chief Executive at Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland
- Date: Wednesday, 30th May 2012
- Time: Light lunch served from 12.30pm
- Programme: 1.00p.m. - 4.00p.m.
- Location: Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, D 22.
- Cost: Free