A punk / ska / hardcore music all dayer with Rebel Spells from Canada, Diet Pills from UK, and the best of bands across Ireland, will be held at: The Thatch, Rahan, about 8km from Tullamore.
Date: 28 May at 3:00
All proceeds go to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. Sea Shepherd will have clothing, bags, hats, badges etc for sale.
The Thatch, Rahan Co. Offaly is a well-known public house of immense character with a history stretching back into the golden ages of water travel on the Grand Canal. Located in the Heart of Ireland this tavern of impeccable social standing offers a quality of tradition that was, and still is here - the Traditional Irish Pub!
Warm turf fires, the smell of burning peat, slow brewing pints of guinness, chatting the locals or watching the boats slowly and gracefully ply their way along the water - then theres the bands !
- The Rebel Spell (Canada)
- Diet Pills (Leicester,UK)
- Wizards of Firetop Mountain (Dublin)
- Only Fumes and Corpses (Galway)
- Complan (Dublin)
- Class Destruction (Galway)
- Momma's Slippers (Enniskillen)
- Found on the Floor (Wexford)
- Excuses (Sligo/Leitrim)
- Forced Under (Dunmore)
- Jack Wright (Dunmore)
- Lewis Carroll (New Caprica)
- Screw World Order (Dublin)
- Karate Pencil Case (Tuam)
- Jasper McKatt<Spoken word set> (Battlebridge)
There may be more Acoustic acts announced later!
Food, to suit vegans,vegitarians and omnivores will be provided by thr Thatch's own chef!