First Aid ( Pediatric course)
Saturday, 8 September 2012 from 09:00 to 17:00 (IST) - Cork, Ireland
This is a hands-on course designed to give parents, carers and childcare workers the skills and confidence necessary to deal with large and small medical emergencies. If you work in a Childcare Centre, School, or are indeed a Parent then this is the course for you.
- Unit 1: Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Unit 2: CPR for children and Infants
- Unit 3: How to react in an emergency situation
- Unit 4: Child and Infant Choking
- Unit 5: Bleeding first aid
- Unit 6: Dealing with unconscious Children and Infants
- Unit 7: Febrile Seizures, Epilepsy, Diabetes and Asthma
- Unit 8: Meningitis and Poisoning
- Unit 9: Fractures and soft tissue injuries Unit
- 10: Burns first aid
Duration: 1 day.
Certificate: Valid for 2 Years.
Accreditation: First aid coaching
Tel 021 2398647
call us to make payment by cheque postal order or bank draft