CINERGY® CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COACHING
Conflict Management Coaching is a one to one technique, in which a trained coach assists a client to effectively prevent or manage disputes and to enhance their conflict management skills across a variety of settings. These include organisations, workplaces, families and communities. Conflict Management Coaching is being increasingly recognised and used by HR professionals, Managers, Coaches and Conflict Management Professionals and can be applied at any stage of a dispute resolution process. It can assist clients to better manage performance appraisal interviews, conduct difficult conversations, manage difficult people skilfully and de-escalate conflict situations. It can be used in the very beginning of a process, when conflict is new or can be used to assist people during or after the mediation process.
Participants attending the workshop will learn how to coach their clients, using a structured process, to develop their conflict management skills in an environment designed to optimise learning. Methods used include self-reflection, skill-building exercises, discussion, simulations, demonstrations, and skills practices. Participants develop and practice conflict coaching techniques and skills under supervision of highly experienced trainers and mentors.
During the four day workshop participants will:
- Understand the theory, principles and methods specific to the CINERGY® model of conflict coaching
- Develop skills and competencies of the CINERGY® model of conflict coaching and it’s applications
- Experience the Conflict Management Coaching model as a coach, client and observer.
- Understand how the dynamics of conflict interface with coaching principles to provide a structure for clients to work through their conflicts and disputes.
- Receive high levels of mentoring and supervision during skills practices.
- Have access to one individual mentoring session (post training)
- Receive Certification of Course Completion having completed the four days training
- Receive documents, workbook and templates to usewith permission (on completion of course)
Dates and Times: Thursdays & Fridays 1st, 2nd, 8th& 9thNovember 2012 from 9.30am to 5pm
Location: Mediation Northside, Civic Centre, Bunratty Road, Coolock, Dublin 13
Cost: €1,250 reduced to early bird rate of €975.00 payable by 12thOctober 2012
Trainers: Catherine O’Connell B.sc, Psych. M.A. Med and Mary Rafferty
For information: Telephone Catherine O’Connell 087 9936237 firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerie Gaughran – 087 6975848