ENCLUDEit Technology Donations Programme
As an Irish Charity or housing association, your aim is to make sure that your funding goes as far as possible. Up to date servers, software and security can help you save money, raise more funds and reach more clients.
The ENCLUDEit Technology Donations Programme was set up to help your organisation to access donated technology from leading Technology companies.
ENCLUDEit enables eligible Irish Charities and Housing Associations to request donated technology products from partners (http://www.encludeit.org/encludeit_donation_programme) such as:
- Micrososft - http://www.encludeit.org/eligibility_criteria/microsoft_eligibility_crit... (Windows upgrades, Office - eg Word, Excel, Publisher, Server Software etc...)
- Symantec - http://www.encludeit.org/eligibility_criteria/symantec (security and anti-virus)
- Cisco - http://www.encludeit.org/eligibility_criteria/cisco_eligibility_criteria (networking solutions such as routers and access points)
- SAP - http://www.encludeit.org/eligibility_criteria/sap_eligibility_criteria (reporting and collaboration tool)
Charities need to follow a three stage process to receive a donation:
- Register on ENCLUDEit (http://www.encludeit.org/user/register/) website
- Wait for your eligibility confirmation (this will detail which partner programmes your organisation can request a donation from)
- Place a donation request by logging into your account (http://www.encludeit.org/user/)
Each partner has different eligibility criterias, for example, you must place a seperate request for Cisco orders.
Charities pay a small Adminitrative Fee to cover the costs of the ENCLUDEit Programme when a donation request is made - registering with ENCLUDEit to find out which programmes you are eligible for is completely free. Whilst the adminitrative fees vary by donaor and product, charities will still make savings of up to 96% on typical retaill prices.