Work Experience Opportunities for Third Country Nationals
New Communities Partnership is seeking applicants for the 2012 Third Country Nationals Work Experience Scheme.
The programme is targeting Third Country Nationals* living (legally residing) in specific areas of the Dublin Region for work experience in three Local Authorities: Dublin City Council, Fingal County Council, South Dublin County Council and Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council.
- Successful applicants will be placed in the Local Authority in whose administrative area they are residing.
- Candidates must be living within one of the Local Authority's areas (listed above) to qualify for this scheme.
- The scheme will commence in September 2012 and the placement will last for 10 weeks.
- Daily expenses will be covered.
- Application forms available from New Communities Partnership: E email@example.com
- Closing date for completed application forms is Friday, 31 August 2012.
The deadline for applications is 31 August, 2012
*Third Country Nationals are immigrants from non-EU countries