The Ireland Funds' Small Grants Round Opens
Applications are now being accepted for The Ireland Funds' Small Grants Round, which will remain open until 4 April 2016.
The maximum amount you may request is €10,000 (or £8,000 for organisations based in Northern Ireland). Projects seeking larger grant amounts will not be considered through the Small Grants Round.
Priorities for 2016
- Promoting Culture and Heritage
- Investing in Ireland¡¦s Communities
- Assisting Disadvantaged Youth
- Promoting Philanthropy in Ireland
- Assisting the Elderly or Forgotten Irish
- Providing Access to Education
- Supporting a Shared Future for Northern Ireland.